Sunday, June 5, 2011

Forward Momentum

You know, since this is a totally anonymous blog, this is kind of the first time I've ever blogged just for my own self-edification. It's not bad...I've never quite gotten the blogging-as-therapy thing until now. It's pretty useful for sorting things through in a relatively safe place.

Anyway, I went ahead and threw a proposal for an essay to a journal editor. It's not in response to a CFP, but one that I'm interested in doing if they're up for it (it's for a response to an earlier essay they published in my field). In retrospect, I probably should have sent a proper abstract rather than a chatty email, but them's the breaks. All I know is that any forward motion is a good thing at this point; beats the hell out of my usual stagnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment